Native Instruments MASCHINE+ Standalone Groovebox and Sampler
Videos (3)View All
Introducing MASCHINE+ | Standalone Production and Performance Instrument
MASCHINE+ Walkthrough | Native Instruments
MASCHINE+ Frequently Asked Questions
The MASCHINE+ from Native Instruments is a revolutionary standalone groovebox designed to free musicians from the confines of a computer. Packed with professional-grade features for music creation from start to finish, the MASCHINE+ provides an immersive experience for producing beats, sampling, arranging, and performing. With its iconic 16 pressure-sensitive pads, high-resolution full-color displays, and innovative Smart Strip, the MASCHINE+ offers intuitive hands-on control over your sounds. This cutting-edge production system will inspire your creativity in the studio or on stage.
All the Tools for Creating in the Flow
The MASCHINE+ has everything you need to go from idea to finished track, including drum synths, a tag-based browser, pattern sequencer, sampler and mixer. With its standalone functionality, you can get into the creative flow without distraction. The MASCHINE+ also includes a curated selection of industry-leading instruments, sounds, and effects from Native Instruments so you can start making music right out of the box.
Expand Your Setup with Premium I/O
Thanks to its built-in 24-bit/96kHz audio interface, the MASCHINE+ provides high-quality inputs and outputs to integrate external gear. Record samples through the 1⁄4" mic input or line inputs and sequence your analog synths via MIDI. The MASCHINE+ also features two 1⁄4" line outputs, a headphone output for monitoring, and connectivity for a footswitch and USB drives.
Take Your Performance to the Next Level
With the MASCHINE+ , you have everything you need for an engaging live set. Use the Smart Strip to warp sounds and engage Perform FX in real time. The MASCHINE+ is also Link-enabled, allowing you to sync wirelessly with other Link-compatible devices. Robust, lightweight, and portable, the MASCHINE+ is built for the stage with an anodized aluminum chassis and lockable power supply.
Expandable Storage for Your Creative Needs
The MASCHINE+ provides 32GB of internal storage and includes a 64GB SD card for your sounds, instruments, and samples. For producers and musicians with larger sound libraries, the MASCHINE+ supports up to 1TB of additional external storage via the USB ports. With this expandable storage, you'll have ample space for all your creative tools.
- Quad-core processor
- 4 GB dual channel DDR3L RAM
- 32 GB internal eMMC flash storage (for OS and factory content)
- 2 x color displays (480 x 272)
- 64 GB SD card included
- 2 x 1/4” TRS line outputs
- 2 x 1/4” TRS line inputs
- 1/4” dynamic mic input
- Stereo headphone output
- 1 x MIDI In
- 1 x MIDI out
- 1 x Footswitch
- 2 x USB ports for MIDI controllers / external HDDs
- MASCHINE Factory Library: 8 GB library of high-quality sounds, drum kits, multi-sampled instruments, patterns, projects, and sliced loops, Bass Synth, and Drum Synths: 5 fully tweakable, automatable drum plug-ins.
- Instruments: FM8, MASSIVE, MONARK, PRISM, REAKTOR Factory Selection R2, KONTAKT Factory Selection, RETRO MACHINES
- Effects: RAUM, PHASIS
- Expansions: DEEP MATTER, LILAC GLARE, SOLAR BREEZE, TRUE SCHOOL, VELVET LOUNGE (Plus voucher for two additional Expansions)
- Standalone Mode: You can use MASCHINE+ without a computer, but you’ll need a wireless internet connection and your Native ID to get set up.
- Controller Mode: macOS 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 24 GB free disk space for MASCHINE+ Selection
Dimensions: 12.68'' x 11.85'' x 2.01''
- Weight: 5.51 lb.