The MY-420 is ideal for the stage or studio and fits most pencil-style condenser microphones, most dynamic or condenser handheld mics and some cylindrically-shaped ribbon mics. Features a symmetrical shock-mount design, an angle adjustment with locking knob and a pre-tested suspension cord with expandable woven jacket. Black powder coat finish.
- Pre-tested suspension cord with expandable woven jacket
- Ergonomic adjustment knob angles and locks in position. Attaches to 5/8"- 27 threaded stands or booms
- Clothes-pin style clip with heavy-duty spring for equal pressure
- Symmetrical shock-mount system permits balance and isolation from noise, shock and vibration
- Applications: Pencil-style condenser mics, dynamic or condenser handheld mics and some cylindrical shaped ribbon mics.
- Threading: 5/8"-27
- Construction: Metal and high impact plastic
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish