The Ottobit Bitcrusher from Meris is designed to give musicians and sound designers the tools to sculpt any source into audio reminiscent of 8- and 16-bit video game soundtracks. The Ottobit features a variable sample rate and intuitive controls that let you push your sonic boundaries further than you ever have before. The Ottobit 500 Series includes a wide variety of effects, including rhythmic tremolo, wild filter modulations and more.
- Sample rate decimation
- Bit reduction
- Pitch track enabled ring modulator
- Tap Tempo controlled triggered envelopes and LFO modifiers
- Selectable LFO and ring mod waveshapes
- Blendable ring mod AM/FM modulation
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP