The MXL CR77 design emphasizes clear, vibrant sound with a cardioid polar pattern that rejects periphery noise on stage from other band members and noisy monitors, while capturing the full range of your voice. The grill has smaller holes to eliminate feedback onstage while capturing vocals with clarity. Behind the grill, a foam windscreen is built in to further filter out plosives and background noise. The mic also features a built-in shockmount to reduce handling noise, allowing the singer to come in close to the mic, and the overall construction is robust and heavy to withstand the rigors of the road.
- The first dynamic mic in the CR Series
- Cardioid polar pattern helps reject on-stage noises
- Matte black body and chrome black accents
- Vintage microphone shape looks great for performing
- Built-in shockmount and foam windscreen helps eliminate feedback and plosives
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.