Lucero LC235SCE Acoustic-Electric Exotic Wood Classical Guitar Natural
Designed for Performance and Playability
The Lucero LC235SCE was designed to be a musician’s instrument. Not only is it comfortable to play, but it’ll look great when you’re performing with it, too. It features back and sides made from upgraded exotic zebrawood, which provides a crisp and biting tone. Additionally, the one-piece mahogany neck is designed to feel comfortable in any player’s hand. The added comfortable Venetian cutaway makes for easy access to all upper frets.
Onboard Fishman Electronics
The Lucero LC235SCE acoustic-electric classical guitar is also equipped with an added Fishman Clasica III preamp, which provides complete control of your volume and EQ when sending your signal to your favorite amplifier or PA system. The built-in tuner also makes it easy to stay in tune.
Additional Premium Features
The Lucero LC235SCE is the total package when it comes to a classical acoustic-electric guitar. In addition to the exotic zebrawood back and sides, the top is constructed from solid red cedar for a warm, classical acoustic tone. The fingerboard and bridge are also made from rosewood.
- Body Style: Nylon String Classical guitar
- Top: Solid Red Cedar
- Back: Zebrawood
- Sides: Zebrawood
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- No. of Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Neck Width at Body: 2 1/2"
- String Spacing at Saddle E-E: 2-5/16"
- Binding: Rosewood
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Sonocore
- Clasica III Preamp Controls: Volume, 3-Band EQ, Phase Switch; Built-In Tuner
- Tuners: Chrome Slotted Head Open-Gear
- Rosette: Custom, All Wood
- Width at Upper Bout: 11-3/8"
- Width at Lower Bout: 14 1/2"
- Body Depth: 4"Case: Sold separatelyCountry of Origin: China