The Livemix LM-DANTE-EXP2 is a user-installable option card for the MIX-16 and MIX-32. This input option card is for connecting to your Dante digital network. Audinate’s Dante technology is a widely accepted and highly reliable standard for networked audio, especially in live and studio sound applications.
When using the Dante input option card (LM-DANTE-EXP2), the Livemix system integrates seamlessly into a Dante network. All the network subscriptions can be made using the touchscreen on the Livemix CS-SOLO or CS-DUO for quick and easy setup. Channels can be setup with a single “Import 1-24” button or each channel can be individually subscribed across multiple devices. Using the Import Names feature, Dante channel names can be assigned to the Livemix channels.
- Integrates Livemix systems into any Dante network
- Receives up to 24 channels from multiple Dante devices
- 24-bit/96kHz sound quality
- Easy single-button assign function
- Imports Dante channels to Livemix channels
Compatibility: Digital Audio Labs MIX-16, MIX-32