The DKAF8 MS features a 26-28" multi-scale length, mahogany body with an arched top, one-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, 12-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays, Jackson die-cast tuners and 4x4 AT-1 headstock.
Dual Jackson uncovered 8-string blade humbucking pickups power this metal beast and can be shaped by a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls. To help improve intonation, the guitar has been equipped with Jackson designed individual bridge saddles, staggered to accommodate for the two scale lengths. Case sold separately.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany, arched top
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: Multi-scale 26-28 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: Compound 12-16 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Side position markers
- Nut width: 2.16 in. (55 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Uncovered 8-String Blade Humbucking
- Bridge: Uncovered 8-String Blade Humbucking
- Brand: Jackson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Staggered Individual Saddles
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 8-string
- Special features: Electronics, Multi-scale design
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
One year parts and labor warranty for guitars purchased before 1/1/2000.