Jackson Limited-Edition JS Series JS1M Concert Bass Satin Black
The Jackson limited-edition JS Series JS1M Concert bass rocks seismic sound, style and affordability. The 34"-scale, four-string JS1M Concert bass from Jackson features a lightweight and resonant poplar body and bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint. Other premium features include a 12"-radius maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays.
It’s loaded with Jackson P-style pickups that create a monstrous low-end growl. The Jackson hardtail bridge provides rock-solid stability, improved sustain and bolder tone. This thunderous Jackson bass is decorated with black hardware and comes equipped with a volume and tone knob for additional tonal variation.
- Satin-finished poplar body
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays
- Jackson P-style pickup, volume and tone knob
- Jackson hardtail bridge, sealed die-cast tuning machines
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Finish: Satin
- Pickup configuration: H
- Neck: Jackson P-Style
- Control layout: Volume, Tone
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Black sharkfin
- Nut material/width: Black plastic, 1.650"
- Body type: Solidbody, Double-cutaway
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Satin
- Bridge/tailpiece: Jackson hardtail
- Tuning machines: Jackson sealed die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
- Orientation: Right Handed
One year parts and labor warranty for guitars purchased before 1/1/2000.