Jackson JS Series Signature Gus G. Star JS32T Electric Guitar Ivory
Order it today! This item is backordered, but you can save your place now so you don’t miss it when it’s back in stock. You won’t be charged until it ships.
Videos (2)View All
Gus G. Gives the Details on His New Jackson Signature Star Models | Jackson Presents | Jackson
The Jackson Gus G. Signature Star | Jackson Presents | Jackson Guitars
Jackson pays homage to the prodigious guitarist with his very own signature JS Series Gus G. Star JS32T, which offers a fresh new take on one of Jackson’s original avantgarde body shapes. The Star JS32T features a poplar body and bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement to safeguard against extreme environmental and climate conditions. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard is the ideal playing surface for speedy riffing or comfortable chordal work.
This pointy machine is fueled by Jackson high-output humbucking pickups that erupt with hot, crunchy tone perfect for any flavor of hard rock or heavy metal. Tone is customizable with a three-way toggle switch and volume knob, while the radius compensated TOM-style bridge with anchored tailpiece improves intonation and sustain across the instrument’s 25.5” scale length. Ready to rip, this highly affordable axe comes dressed in an Ivory finish with chrome hardware and pointed black headstock.
- Poplar body with 25.5” scale length
- Bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint, graphite reinforcement and satin finish on the back
- 12”-16” radius bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with chrome covers
- Three-way toggle switch and single volume control
- Jackson TOM-style adjustable with anchored tailpiece
- Standard strap buttons and Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Ivory with Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and chrome hardware
- Case sold separately
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body Type: Other, Solid Body
- Top wood: Poplar
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Slim
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: satin
- Material: Amaranth
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm), Plastic
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Sealed Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: China
One year parts and labor warranty for guitars purchased before 1/1/2000.