Built for the lefty, the Rhoads JS32 LH has a poplar body and a bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkifn inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius fully bound amaranth fingerboard creates the ideal playing surface for fat riffs and easy chording near the nut while gradually flattening in the upper registers for lightning-quick solos and wide bends without fear of fretting out.
Other great features include dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, single volume and tone controls, three-way toggle switch, a Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge and sealed die-cast tuners.
This angular left-handed axe is available in Satin Gray with a black pickguard and all-black hardware.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Speed neck
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Graphite reinforced
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Amaranth
- Radius: Compound 12–16"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Sharkfin
- Nut width/material 1.625" (41.3 mm) Plastic
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: High output humbucker Ceramic
- Bridge: High output humbucker Ceramic
- Brand: Jackson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
One year parts and labor warranty for guitars purchased before 1/1/2000.