JBL 308P MKII 8" Powered Studio Monitor (Each)
Videos (1)View All
Introducing Next Generation JBL 3 Series MkII Studio Monitors
The JBL 308P MKII 8" powered studio monitor fits seamlessly into your studio setup for a high-quality audio solution with a versatile design. Designed with acclaimed JBL transducers, you will get crystal-clear audio with a wide dynamic range, which has an ideal balance for mixing. The JBL Image Control Waveguide provides an immersive soundstage for precise representation of your mix, allowing you to hear subtle details to perfect your mix. With dual Class-D amplifiers the JBL 308P MkII delivers on a powerful sound that has exceptional detail for any application you might need.
Improved Technology for Accurate Acoustics
The JBL 308P MkII has a fast transient response thanks to the 8" woofer and the 1" neodymium tweeter that gives immaculate detail in the upper register. The JBL Slip Stream low-frequency port helps to provide a deep, articulate bass, and with low-frequency linearity for reduced distortion thanks to an enhanced woofer design, this monitor offers unbeatable performance. With the 3-position HF Trim switch you can customize your high-frequency response to fit the acoustics of your room and the Boundary EQ reduces the low-end boost for accurate audio production.
Big Power in a Compact Size
The patented Image Control Waveguide throws the mix equally across the room, so no matter where your listener is standing, they are hearing your music the same, with no dead spots. Acoustically, there is a smooth transition between the high- and low-frequency transducers for crystal-clear audio. This studio monitor also has dual Class-D amplifiers for a strong, deep sound that has a broad dynamic range, making it versatile enough to use for your home studio while still getting the professional sound design you want.
- Delivers neutral sound across a large working space
- High-frequency and low-frequency trim controls
- Patented low-frequency port, producing deep bass response at all playback levels
- High-output Class-D power amplifiers provide high Sound Pressure Level (SPL) for demanding production applications
- Magnetically shielded, high-frequency transducers minimize distortion and reduce ear fatigue
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: Not specified
- Frequency response: 37Hz–22kHz
- Max peak SPL: 108dB
- Amplifier class: Class-D
- Output power: 20.3 dBu
- Input connectors: 1 XLR, 1 TRS
- Standby mode: No specified
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes