The G5022CWFE-12 Rancher Falcon Jumbo 12-String gives you lavishly full 12-string tone with full-on Gretsch Falcon style, sparkling gilded appointments and onboard electronics for peerless amplified tone. Its jumbo cutaway body is finished in gloss white, with dazzling gold-sparkle binding on the top, back, soundhole, fingerboard and headstock. Other premium features include a solid spruce top with scalloped "X" bracing and classic Rancher triangular soundhole, maple sides and arched back, mahogany neck, 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with Neo-Classic "thumbnail" inlays, "V"-shaped headstock with vertical winged "Gretsch" sparkle logo, compensated bridge with rosewood base, deluxe tuners, and gold-plated hardware. The Fishman Sonicore under-saddle pickup and Isys+ preamp system provide great amplified performance, with volume, tone and phase controls, onboard tuner and battery life indicator.
Case sold separately.
Case sold separately.
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Maple Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Jumbo Cutaway
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Sides: Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic "Thumbnail"
- Fretboard: Rosewood with Gold Sparkle and Binding and B/W/B/W Purfling
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Special Electronics: Fishman Sonicore Pickup (Under Saddle) and Isys + Pre-Amp System
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Phase, Onboard Tuner, Battery Life Indicator
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle with Rosewood Base
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Die-Cast
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Unique Features: V-Shaped Matching White Painted Falcon Headstock with Gold-Sparkle Inlaid Gretsch Vertical Winged Logo, Traditional Gretsch Rancher "Triangular" Soundhole, Gold Sparkle Bound Body Neck and Headstock with B/W/B/W Purfling, Gold Sparkle Heel Cap, Synthetic Bone Nut, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod with Headstock Adjustment
- Case sold separately
Gretsch's Instrument Limited Lifetime Warranty FMIC warrants your Gretsch brand instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser, except that pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces, gig bags, cases and case hardware are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased from an Authorized Gretsch Dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: PLEASE RETAIN YOUR ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT, AS IT IS YOUR PROOF OF PURCHASE VALIDATING THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. FMIC has established a network of independent Authorized Service Centers for warranty service. The Gretsch Dealer from whom you purchased your instrument may also be authorized for warranty service and should be the first point of contact when service of any kind is required for your Gretsch instrument. To receive warranty service, return the complete instrument to an Authorized Service Center, with your sales receipt as proof of purchase, during the applicable warranty period. Defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired or replaced (at FMIC's discretion) without charge. Remedies beyond normal service repair of any Gretsch instrument require both an evaluation and confirmation of the defect and a direct recommendation to FMIC from an Authorized Service Center for alternative considerations. All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Gretsch instruments are the responsibility of the purchaser, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customizing setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications. Initial standard setup and adjustment of the instrument and its components at the time of purchase are considered normal Dealer product preparation, and are not covered by this warranty. See complete details at http://www.gretschguitars.com/resources/warranty.html