Gretsch Guitars G2627T Streamliner Center Block 3-Pickup Cateye With Bigsby Electric Guitar Georgia Green
Gretsch G2627T Streamliner Center Block “Cateye” Main Features
- Gloss-finished maple body with lightweight spruce center block
- 24.75"-scale thin U-shape nato neck with gloss finish, laurel fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets
- 3 Gretsch Broad’Tron humbucking pickups, dual 3-way switches
- Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, Adjusto-matic bridge, die-cast standard tuning machines
Designed to Reduce Feedback
The Gretsch G2627T is a semi-hollowbody guitar made of maple. A spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while preventing feedback when rocking at higher stage volumes. Sleek “Cateye” soundholes pay tribute to Gretsch designs of the 1940s.
Fast-Playing Neck and Fretboard
The G2627T Streamliner has a nato neck—sonically similar to mahogany—with a thin U-shape profile. A laurel fretboard gives it a dark and classic appearance that also delivers a smooth, natural feel. It boasts a flat 12" radius for effortless bending and comfortable chording.
Triple Humbucking Pickups for More Power
Loaded with a trio of Broad’Tron humbucking pickups—the most powerful pickups made by Gretsch—this Gretsch Streamliner produces powerful mids, extended lows and a super clear, smooth high end. The added middle pickup and versatile control layout gives you a world of tonal options to unlock. This powerful trio gives you more output, helping to deliver more in-your-face sound. They also fit in the mix better when laying down guitar tracks.
A Bigsby B70 tailpiece allows you to add pitch-bending to your playing. From subtle surf vibrato to raucous rockabilly, the Bigsby can cover lots of sonic turf—all without interfering with the vibrations of the top. Die-cast standard tuners make string changing a breeze; the Adjusto-matic bridge is a time-tested solution for precise intonation.
Other features include slick-looking nickel hardware, a black pickguard, arched laminated maple construction and vintage-style black control knobs. The dual three-way pickup switches that engage every pickup combination also add versatility to the retro style of the Gretsch G2627T.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Nato
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HHH
- Neck: Broad'Tron
- Middle: Broad'Tron
- Bridge: Broad'Tron
- Brand: Gretsch
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master tone control, master volume control and neck, middle and bridge pickup volume controls
- Pickup switch: Dual 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B70
- Tuning machines: Die-cast standard
- Color: Nickel or gold depending on finish
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Bigsby
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia