Powered by Broad’Tron humbucking pickups, this Streamliner guitar delivers robust lows, and a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Neo-Classic inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the bolt-on nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
The G2210 also features an anchored compensated wrap-around bridge, synthetic bone nut, bound neck, vintage-style control knobs, tortoise pickguard and nickel hardware.
- Single-cut nato body
- Bolt-on nato neck
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Dual Broad’Tron pickups
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body material: Nato
- Body finish: Gloss
- Upper bout: 10.375"
- Lower bout: 13.46"
- Waist: 8.625"
- Neck material: Nato
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard material: Laurel
- Number of frets: 22
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Position inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Nut material/width: Synthetic bone, 1.685"
- Neck pickups: Broad'Tron
- Bridge pickups: Broad'Tron
- Pickup switching: 3-position toggle: position 1. bridge pickup, position 2. bridge and neck pickups, position 3. neck pickup
- Controls: Master volume, master tone
- Control knobs: Gold vintage-style
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Compensated wrap-around
- Pickguard: 1-ply tortoiseshell
- Hardware finish: Nickel