Gold Tone WL-250 White Ladye Open Back Banjo Vintage Brown
6-month special financing^ + $54 back in Rewards** Learn More
Lease-To-Own Purchase OptionsLearn more
Save on orders $199+ and get expert advice from a Gear Adviser
Videos (1)View All
WL-250 White Ladye Openback Banjo Vintage Brown
Gold Tone’s most popular open back banjo, the White Ladye WL-250 provides a plunky, yet punchy, tone well-suited for old-time and folk music. This model features an accurate replica of the vintage and highly sought after 3-part White Ladye tone ring coupled with a 1/2" rim for maximum air chamber volume. Other features include a maple neck and bound ebony fingerboard with cloud inlays and frailing scoop, double adjusting truss rod, vintage heel design, Fairbanks-style headstock shape, GT Master planetary tuners, 11" Renaissance head, no-knot tailpiece, and dual coordinator rods for a solid neck fit and easy adjustment capabilities. Final assembly and a complete setup at the Gold Tone Factory in Florida.
- Neck: Hard Rock Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony with fingerboard scoop
- Bridge: Maple with ebony cap; 5/8
- Rim: 1/2" maple
- Wood Finish: Tobacco Brown
- Fingerboard Inlay: Cloud
- Body Binding: Celluloid
- Neck Binding: Celluloid
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl clouds
- Scoop: Frailing
- Head: Remo Renaissance
- Nut: Bone
- Tuners: GT Master Planetary Tuners
- Tailpiece: No-knot Tailpiece
- Strings: GDGBD - .010, .024w, .016, .013, .010
- Plating: Chrome
- Tension Hoop: Brass; Notched
- Tone Ring: White Ladye Tone Ring
- Arm Rest: Vega-Style Armrest
- Scale: 26-3/16"
- Weight: 6.7 lb.
- Nut Width : 1-3/16"
- Frets: 28 Medium
- Head Size: 11" Remo High Crown Renaissance
- Total Length: 38"