"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Save 10% with code: SAVE10
Godin ACS-SA Nylon String Cedar Top Acoustic-Electric Guitar
The Godin ACS-SA is a nylon-string guitar that blends classical guitar concepts with elements of solid body design. The comfortable neck from the Godin Multiac Nylon Guitar is used here with a chambered silver leaf maple body and cedar top to achieve an affordable synth access guitar. Although the body is chambered, response from the cedar top is more typical of a solid body designs than that of a traditional acoustic guitar. This design results in a guitar that is virtually free of feedback, making the Godin ACS-SA easy to use even when the band gets loud.
The engine in the ACS-SA guitar includes individual transducer saddles powered by a customized preamp system from the RMC Pickup Company. This system not only produces superb amplified sound, but also produces hexaphonic output through a 13-pin connector enabling direct access to Roland GR-Series guitar synthesizers.
Includes gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Mahogany neck
- FSC Richlite fingerboard
- 16" fingerboard radius
- 25-1/2" scale
- 1-7/8" nut width
- Chambered silver leaf maple body
- Custom RMC electronics with 13-pin connector for direct control of Roland GR series and Axon AX100 guitar synths
- Natural semi-gloss or black high-gloss finish
- Includes gig bag
Godin Original Purchaser's Limited Warranty
The Godin Guitar Co. warrants this instrument with regards to materials and workmanship for a period of ONE year from the date of original purchase to the original purchaser. The instrument shall be purchased only from an Authorized Godin dealer. Should the product require service, The Godin Guitar Co. will repair or replace the product free of charge during the warranty period. This warranty shall include all parts and labour. If service is required, contact your Authorized Godin dealer at which point it will be determined whether the guitar can be serviced locally, or should be returned to the factory. All return freight and insurance charges will be paid by the customer.
The following are not covered by the Godin warranty:
- Any instrument upon which the Serial number has been altered in any way. Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse, neglect, or accident.
- Normal wear and tear including machine heads, worn frets, saddles and nuts.
Strings and batteries.
- Any instrument that has been subjected to extreme changes in temperature or humidity.
- Cracking or discoloration to the finish.
The Godin Guitar Co. assumes no liability for any loss of income, dissatisfaction, or damages arising from the loss of use of this product due to defects or availability of the product during service.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
false totalReviews: 3
Questions & Answers View All