The Gibson Slash Les Paul Standard left-handed guitar comes with a hardshell case.
Core Collection Neck
The mahogany neck has a ’50s C-shape, a beefier profile than ’60s Les Pauls. The rosewood fretboard features the Gibson standard 24.75" scale length, perfect for Slash-style bends.
Slash’s Signature Electronics
The heart of this left-handed Les Paul Standard is the SlashBucker humbucker. Hand wired with Orange Drop capacitors, the tone is full of midrange honk, with more crunch available by adjusting the 500k volume and tone pots.
All hardware on the Core Collection Les Paul Standard is color-coordinated, including the ABR-1 bridge, stopbar tailpiece, and vintage-style Tulip tuners.
Other high-quality specs include Slash’s signature on the truss rod cover (a blank cover is also included), top hat knobs and acrylic trapezoid inlays. The Gibson Core Collection Les Paul Standard comes with new Slash Ernie Ball strings, 4 Dunlop Tortex Slash picks and a deluxe hard shell case.
- Gloss-finished mahogany body with AAA flame maple top
- Mahogany Neck with ’50s C-shape profile, rosewood fretboard
- Dual SlashBucker pickups
- Tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, vintage-style Keystone tuners, GraphTech nut
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Shape: Les Paul
- Material: Mahogany
- Top: AAA flamed maple
- Weight relief: None
- Binding: Cream (thin)
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Profile: 50s vintage
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech
- Inlay: Acrylic traps
- Neck pickup: SlashBucker
- Bridge pickup: SlashBucker
- Controls: 2 volume, 2 tones and toggle switch (handwired with orange drop capacitors)
- Bridge: ABR-1 tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum stop bar
- Knobs: Tops hats or speed knobs depending on style
- Tuners: Vintage keystone
- Case: Hardshell