The AS-1400-2 Twin Pack from Galaxy Audio contains two body pack receivers and two sets of EB4 earbuds for a performing pair. The transmitter features stereo XLR /1/4" inputs, a headphone output with Volume control, Input Level control and an LCD display for channel and input level. The AS-1400R Receivers feature Mixed Mono Mode for your own personal mix, meaning you could send the vocals into the right channel and the band mix into the left channel. The clip-on body pack also has Volume control and an LCD display with channel, battery level and RF level. The AS-1400 is perfect for the working musician, House of Worship or any application requiring an affordable, reliable WPM system.
- Mixed Mono Mode
- 275 Selectable Channels
- 300 ft. range
- UHF Phase Locked Loop
- Blacklit LCD (Displays Channel Number and Freq.)
- Stereo or Mono Transmission
- Single/Dual Rack Mount Kit Included
- Multiple Receivers can be used with 1 Transmitter
- EB4 Ear Buds included
- An unlimited number of receivers may be added at any time
- 275 Selectable UHF Frequencies
- Transmits in Stereo or Mono
- Backlit LCD Display (Displays Group, Channel, Frequency, Stereo, Mono, and Right Left AF Level, Lock)
- Controls: Up/Down Channel Select, Set, Input Level, Front Headphone Volume.
- RF L/R Indicator
- 1/4” Headphone Output
- 2 XLR/1/4" Combo Inputs
- RF Output 30mW
- Detachable 1/2 Wave BNC Antenna Included
- Built-in Limiter
- 100mW Earphone Out w/ Volume Control
- LCD Display with Backlight (Displays Group, Channel, Frequency, Stereo, Mono, 3 Bar Battery Indicator, RF Indicator, Lock)
- Controls Up/Down/Escape/Set/Volume/Power
- Operates on 2 AA Batteries (Alkaline or Rechargeable)
- 5.12 oz.
One year parts and labor warranty on all products, including power supply.