The Fostex TH909 is a flagship premium headphone based on the world-renowned TH900mk2. The TH-909’s sound field has been expanded and improved by adopting open-back construction and adjusting the acoustic circuit design.
- Wide dynamic range with low distortion using 1.5 Tesla 50mm driver with repulsion magnet
- "Biodyna" diaphragm material, achieves rich low frequency, natural mid-range and excellent high frequency reproduction
- Double-layer structure metal grills used as housing opening, which diversify resonance points and a gorgeous appearance
- Housing cover uses Japan Lacquer Bordeaux finish manufactured by craftsmanship of "Sa-kamoto Urushi Factory"
- Custom made7N grade (99.99999%) high purity OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) unbalanced cable
- Equipped with detachable connector which supports the balanced connection with optional XLR cable
- Detachable connection parts use rhodium plating finish for hardness, and abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Newly designed ear pad adopts a low-resilience cushion to achieve comfortable fit and best audio performance
- Ear coupling: Around ear
- Primary application: Tracking, Monitoring
- Secondary application: General Listening
- Operating principle: Open Back
- Frequency response (TX): 5 Hz - 45 kHz
- SPL: 86 dB
- Driver size: 50 mm
- THD: < 1%
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 390 g
- Cable type: Straight detachable
- Cable Length: 9.5'
- Connector: 3.5 mm st
- Built-in mic: No
One year parts and labor on all products.