Designed to drive high or low impedance headphones at high levels, the headphone output delivers significant audio output power. The compact unit, mounted in an enclosure based around a sturdy road-worthy aluminum extrusion, is fitted with non-slip feet, and can either sit securely on a flat surface or be mounted on top of a mic stand using the standard threaded bush incorporated in the base.
RedNet AM2 includes the latest two-channel Dante receiver and provides high-quality digital to analogue conversion at up to 96kHz for accurate monitoring on loudspeakers or headphones. Two large volume control knobs are provided for Headphone and Line output levels, the latter featuring a mute button with associated LED. Other indicators show the presence of power, network and signal level.
Dual locking etherCON connectors are included to connect the network and to daisy-chain to additional network devices. The unit is powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE) or via the rear-panel barrel connector and included DC power supply.
Now comes with Brainworx bx_console Focusrite plug-in
This awesome plug-in recreates the analog signal paths of Focusrite’s revered ISA 110 and ISA 130 modules, which were a part of the Focusrite Studio Console. Designed and coded by the DSP geniuses at acclaimed software house Brainworx, the new bx_console Focusrite VST/AU/AAX plug-in for Mac and PC faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original iconic hardware.
If you purchased any Red, RedNet or ISA solution from January 2020 on, you will have the plug-in available in your Focusrite account as long as you’ve registered your product.
- Cost-effective headphone/loudspeaker stereo monitoring solution for Dante offers lower system deployment costs
- Superb digital to analog conversion at up to 96kHz provides transparent and accurate audio quality
- Powerful headphone amp delivers plenty of level even with high-Z headphones for maximum high-quality audibility
- Independent headphone/line output level controls for maximum control
- Line output mute switch instantly kills the signal to external speakers or power amps
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet switch allows connection of a second device for simpler cabling
- Built-in mic stand mount plus non-slip feet–mount RedNet AM2 to a mic stand or place securely on a surface
- Focusrite offers a 3-year manufacturer's warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Max output: Switchable +18/+24dBu; 0dBFS input
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20kHz ± 0.1dB
- THD+n: 0.0007% (-103dB) unweighted; -1dBFS input, 20Hz–22kHz
- Dynamic Range: 119dB ‘A’-weighted (-60dBFS method)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 119dB ‘A’-weighted; 20Hz–20kHz
- Crosstalk: -100dB; -20dBFS input, 20Hz–20kHz
- Max output: +21.5dBu; 0dBFS input, R=600 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20kHz ± 0.1dB
- THD+n: 0.001% (-100dB) unweighted; -1dBFS input, 20Hz–22kHz
- Dynamic Range: 118dB ‘A’-weighted (-60dBFS method)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 118dB ‘A’-weighted; 20Hz_20kHz, R=600 Ohm
- Crosstalk: -95dB; -20dBFS input, 20Hz–20kHz
A Manufacturing Defect is defined as a defect in the performance of the product as described and published by Focusrite. A Manufacturing Defect does not include damage caused by post-purchase transportation, storage or careless handling, nor damage caused by misuse.
While this warranty is provided by Focusrite, it is fulfilled by Focusrite’s distribution partner in the country in which you purchased the product. To contact Focusrite's local distribution partner regarding a warranty issue, click here; they will advise you of the appropriate procedure for resolving the warranty issue. Note that many of the products returned under warranty are found not to exhibit any hardware fault at all. In the case of operational interruption, it’s worth checking other factors such as cables, drivers, software settings and the like, prior to returning your hardware. Contact Focusrite support first, if you experience technical issues.
In every case you will need to provide a copy of the original invoice or store receipt to Focusrite’s local distribution partner. In the event that you are unable to provide proof of purchase, you should request a copy of your receipt from the reseller from whom you purchased the product. If you purchase a Focusrite product outside your normal country of residence, Focusrite’s distribution partner in your normal country of residence will not be able to honor this limited warranty, although you may request an out-of-warranty chargeable repair.
This limited warranty is offered solely to products purchased from an Authorised Focusrite Reseller. This Warranty is in addition to your statutory rights in the country of purchase.