Fishman Loudbox Artist Bluetooth Brown
Videos (2)View All
Fishman Loudbox Artist Overview with Greg Koch | Acoustic Amplifier
Fishman Loudbox Artist Demo | Greg Koch | Holy Grail Acoustic
The Fishman Loudbox Artist is an unparalleled acoustic amplifier designed for solo performers and small ensembles. Featuring Bluetooth audio streaming, multiple inputs and outputs, as well as built in EQ and effects, the Loudbox Artist provides everything you need for gigs and rehearsals in one portable unit.
Bluetooth Streaming Adds Modern Convenience
The Loudbox Artist's built-in Bluetooth receiver lets you wirelessly stream audio from devices up to 30' away. Play backing tracks, metronome clicks or music between sets directly through the amplifier. Bluetooth mode also allows for output to two pairs of wireless headphones, enabling silent practice and learning new material.
Dual digital effects section with independent channel & effects level
This amp comes with two independent channels, each with their own three-band EQ and effects, including chorus, flange and slap echo, giving you total tonal control.
Multiple Inputs and Outputs for any Application
The Loudbox Artist features two channels with XLR, 1/4" and 1/8" inputs to connect microphones, instruments and other audio sources. It also provides an effects loop, line out and USB output for recording. The second channel is ideal for a vocal mic, letting singer-songwriters amplify their voice and instrument together. With 60-watts of bi-amplified power, the Loudbox Artist delivers enough volume for any coffeehouse gig or busking session.
Road-Ready and Built to Last
Fishman designed the Loudbox Artist for life on the road. It has a durable wood cabinet, metal grille and reinforced corners to withstand impacts. At under 30 pounds, it's lightweight enough for one person to transport between shows. The Loudbox Artist also features an auto-standby mode to conserve energy, as well as a fan-less design for silent operation.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- 120 Watts, bi-amplified
- 2 input channels for instruments or microphones
- Combination 1/4” & XLR inputs
- 24V phantom power for condenser mics
- Master Volume
- 3-band EQ with Low, Mid, High
- Dual Effects section
- Adjustable Reverb and Delay Time
- Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo with Depth control
- Reverb / Delay effect level
- Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo on/off
- Individual effects loop and D.I. out for each channel
- Feedback-fighting Phase and Notch Filter
- 1/4” & 1/8” stereo Auxiliary inputs with level control
- Balanced XLR mix D.I. output
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Dual footswitch input for channel or effect mute
- 25 lbs. (11.3 kg)