The Telecaster Thermometer Case from Fender is modeled after the case that came with the early 1950’s Broadcaster, Esquire and Telecaster but with modern updates. The convenient protective case is constructed with birch plywood and covered in tweed with a soft plush interior lining that ensures your guitar remains free of scratches and damage. A small accessory compartment offers room for spare strings, picks and tuners while a slim profile allows for easy storage of the case between gigs.
- Tweed wrapped birch plywood hardshell wood case
- Brown vinyl wrapped steel core carry handle
- Soft crushed gold polyester plush interior lining
- Accessory storage compartment with lid
- Steel draw latches; 1 locking latch with key set
- Fits most Telecaster models
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.