Bringing touches previously reserved for Custom Shop instruments to a production guitar makes this a very special player. Start with a lightweight alder body to build a classic foundational tone. With a smoothly rolled fingerboard edge, sculpted neck heel and a satin neck finish that feels almost naked, it's an incredibly comfortable guitar to play. New V-Mod II Telecaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the twang, snap and snarl that made the Tele famous. The new top-load/string-thru bridge with compensated “bullet” saddles is Fender’s most comfortable, flexible Tele bridge yet. It retains the classic brass-saddle tone while providing excellent intonation and flexible setup options, allowing players to tailor the tension and tone of each string to their liking.
Instantly, totally familiar but subtly different, the Fender American Pro II Left-Handed Tele is one of the most versatile electric guitars you're likely to play. Fender may well have created a new standard in production guitars with this one. Includes deluxe molded case.
- Gloss urethane-finished solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale, Deep C-shaped maple neck with rolled fingerboard edges and 22 narrow tall frets for easy bending
- Two V-Mod II single-coil Telecaster pickups, treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Top-load/string-thru Telecaster bridge with compensated brass “bullet” saddles
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body type: Solidbody, single cutaway
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss urethane
- Neck shape: Deep C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: “Super-Natural” satin urethane finish on back of neck with gloss urethane headstock face
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Black dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Fender V-Mod II single-coil Tele pickup
- Bridge: Fender V-Mod II single-coil Tele pickup
- Control layout: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Treble-bleed circuit
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Compensated barrel saddle
- Tuning machines: Fender standard cast, sealed and staggered
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Deluxe molded case included.
- Orientation: Left Handed
- Country of origin: United States