Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar 3-Color Sunburst
Videos (3)View All
Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS | Jose Rios First Impressions
American Professional II Stratocaster | American Professional II Series | Fender
The American Professional II Series | Fender
The Fender American Professional II Stratocaster HSS is the next evolution of an iconic classic. Blending vintage-style tone with contemporary playability, this Strat was made for today's guitarist. Featuring customized V-Mod II single-coil pickups and a DoubleTap humbucker, it pumps out a spectrum of articulate Fender sounds. A sculpted neck heel, rolled fingerboard edges and a satin neck finish provide premium comfort.
V-Mod II Pickups Provide Vintage Tone and Modern Clarity
At the heart of this Strat are a trio of customized V-Mod II single-coil pickups, designed to capture the tone of vintage pickups while reducing hum. The neck and middle pickups produce classic Strat chime with enhanced depth and clarity. The bridge humbucker features a revolutionary DoubleTap design that yields convincing single-coil tones as well as full humbucker punch.
DoubleTap Humbucker Delivers Maximum Versatility
The DoubleTap humbucker in the bridge position gives this HSS Strat maximum tonal versatility. In standard mode, it pumps out full, overdriven humbucker tone. Engage the Push-Push switch, and the humbucker's coil is split to produce a bright, articulate single-coil sound. This innovative design lets you move seamlessly between vintage Strat spank and modern high-gain grit without changing guitars.
Premium Playability and Components
Designed for performance, this Strat features a sculpted neck heel, rolled fingerboard edges and a satin neck finish for a fast, fluid playing feel. The "Deep C" neck profile fills your hand comfortably while facilitating complex chording and single-note runs. Narrow Tall frets make string bending and vibrato techniques effortless. A synchronized tremolo with cold-rolled steel block provides expressive playing options and enhanced sustain.
Road-Ready and Built to Last
As part of the American Professional II Series, this Strat is crafted with premium tonewoods and components, all backed by Fender's exceptional workmanship. It includes a lightweight alder body, maple neck and fingerboard, bone nut and Fender's deluxe molded case. Built for the stage and studio, it's a workhorse guitar that will inspire you for years to come.
- Gloss urethane-finished solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale, satin-finish maple neck, 22-fret, rolled-edge rosewood fingerboard
- Fender V-Mod II single-coil pickups (middle/neck), DoubleTap humbucker (bridge), 5-way switch, push/push tone knob adds neck
- Fender 2-point synchronized tremolo, bent-steel saddles, pop-in arm, sealed tuners
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Urethane
- Material: Rolled-edge Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Narrow-Tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Special electronics: Tone bypass
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo Individual saddle
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States