Fender Acoustic Jr GO 100W 1x8 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier Dark Brown Vinyl
Order it today! This item is backordered, but you can save your place now so you don’t miss it when it’s back in stock. You won’t be charged until it ships.
The Fender Acoustic Junior GO amplifier is the ultimate all-in-one acoustic solution for today's gigging musician. This lightweight yet powerful 100-watt combo amp features two channels with studio-quality effects, Bluetooth streaming and a built-in looper, allowing you to craft pro-level tone for both instrument and vocals. Thanks to its rechargeable battery, the Acoustic Junior GO goes wherever your music takes you.
Dial in the Perfect Tone
With separate volume, three-band EQ and effects controls for each channel, the Acoustic Junior GO provides maximum tonal flexibility. Choose from room reverb, hall reverb, echo, delay, chorus, vibratone or various delay/reverb and delay/chorus combinations to suit your needs. A phase switch helps eliminate feedback, while the effects level knob determines how much of the effected signal is blended into your overall tone.
Jam Along or Create Full Arrangements
In addition to Bluetooth streaming, the Acoustic Junior GO features an onboard looper with 60 seconds of record time and overdubbing capability. Use it to lay down rhythm tracks, harmony parts or full arrangements on the fly. Optional footswitches provide hands-free control over looper functions as well as effects selection, tap tempo and tuner access.
Record and Share Your Performances
A built-in USB output allows you to connect the Acoustic Junior GO directly to your computer to capture recordings of your performances, rehearsals or song ideas. Share your creations with collaborators, promote your work on social media or simply archive your musical memories.
Take the Show on the Road
Weighing in at just 15 pounds, the Acoustic Junior GO is highly portable thanks to its lightweight plywood cabinet and leather carrying strap. And with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery providing up to 5 hours of playing time at full volume, you've got the freedom to perform wherever inspiration strikes. Universal voltage operation also ensures the amp will function properly wherever in the world your music takes you.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery with 5 hours playing time at full volume, 12 hours at moderate volume
- 60-second looper with Record/Dub, Play/Stop and Undo buttons
- Bluetooth pairing for audio streaming from phones and tablets
- Universal voltage for global use
- Handle: Leather strap
- Integral tilt-back kickstand
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Power: 100W
- Two channels
- Inputs: Two (2) balanced 1/4”/XLR combination, one (1) aux 1/8” stereo
- Outputs: Two XLR line outputs selectable for Channel 1/2, Stereo/Mono and Ground Lift; one 3.5mm stereo headphone output; USB jack for recording
- Connectivity: Bluetooth pairing for audio streaming from phones and tablets
- Control Panel: Channels 1 and 2: Volume, Low EQ, Mid EQ, High EQ, Effects Level, Effects Select, Phase Switch (separate controls for each channel); Looper Controls: Rec/Dub, Play/Stop, Undo; Bluetooth pair button
- Rear Controls: Power, Mono/Stereo Select, Ground Lift, Channels 1 and 2 Combined/Separate Output Select, Reset, Firmware Update
- Effects: Each channel has Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus and Delay + Reverb
- Looper: 60 seconds with onboard Record/Dub, Play/Stop and Undo buttons. Can also be controlled by optional footswitch
- Speaker: One 8” cloth-surround low-frequency driver
- Tweeter: One hi-fi compression tweeter
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight plywood
- Covering: Dark brown textured vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Dark brown woven cloth with embroidered logo
- Control Knobs: Black lightly texture plastic with easy-to-read white indicators
- Power Cable: IEC
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium ion battery with five hours playing time at full volume, 12 hours at moderate volume
- Footswitch: 4-Button MGT-4: Effects Select, Looper Control, Tap and Tuner (use with included magnetic overlay label), (sold separately)