Epiphone spec'd the Inspired by Gibson Hummingbird 12-string acoustic-electric guitar with all the right stuff. It's an all-solid-wood guitar that pairs mahogany back and sides with a spruce top. The aged vintage gloss accentuates the grain underneath.
The mahogany neck has a comfortable rounded C-profile and attaches to the body with a traditional dovetail joint. Mother-of-pearl split parallelogram inlays line the Indian laurel fingerboard, complementing the famous Hummingbird pickguard.
A 12-string that rings as true as a Hummingbird demands to be amplified for everyone to hear. Epiphone makes that easy with a Fishman Sonicore undersaddle pickup. Control the volume and tone with the soundhole-mounted Sonitone preamp.
Other features on the Inspired by Gibson Hummingbird 12-string acoustic-electric guitar include Grover Mini Rotomatic tuners, 6-ply top and 4-ply back binding, antique ivory fingerboard binding and a bone nut and saddle.
- Spruce top, mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck with Indian laurel fingerboard
- Grover Mini Rotomatic tuners, Fishman Sonicore pickup and Sonitone preamp
- Aged gloss finish
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body type: Square shoulder Non-Cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Rounded C
- Nut width: 1.875" (47.62 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Varnish
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Undersaddle pickup
- EQ/Tuner: 2-band/No
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Number of strings: 12 String
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China