EVERSE 8 utilizes a 2-way configuration with an 8" woofer. It includes a hi-output, titanium, ferro-fluid cooled tweeter, featuring a high-energy neodymium magnet for maximum output and reduced weight. The tweeter is mounted to an Electro-Voice patented SST constant directivity waveguide design, producing exceptionally high SPL with even 100° x 100° coverage
and improved acoustic alignment and bass extension.
The rugged polypropylene enclosure features a weatherized input cover for the input section, allowing the loudspeaker to meet IP43 rating (splash and light rain resistant) for use on battery power and Bluetooth streaming. The available accessory slipcover allows for additional weather resistance and protection when needed, while ensuring wired connections during use.
The EVERSE 8 features Electro-Voice's QuickSmart DSP and is powered by Dynacord, featuring a built-in 4-channel digital mixer with FX (footswitch controlled), feedback suppression, and ducking features. Fully optimized for audio use, the loudspeaker features a custom-designed, high-capacity battery pack. The battery pack provides more than enough power to complete the show, including a 12V DC accessory port to power RE3 or R300 wireless microphone systems.
- Long run-time rechargeable, removable and replaceable Li-ion battery pack with 6+ hours of constant music playback at maximum output levels, or over 12+ hours at 95dB SPL average
- 8" woofer with SST waveguide and a 1" titanium dome tweeter produces professional-level output
- Easy to use with QuickSmart Mobile app and Electro-Voice's intuitive user interface
- High-quality stereo Bluetooth streaming with true wireless stereo (TWS) linking between two EVERSE speakers
- Powered by Dynacord with built-in digital 4-channel mixer
- Included in package
- One speaker
- One battery pack assembly (installed)
- User manual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Frequency response (–3dB)1: 60Hz to 20kHz
- Frequency range (–10dB)2: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 121dB
- Coverage angle (H x V): 100° x 100°
- Amplifier rating: 400W
- LF transducer: 8" woofer, ferrite magnet
- HF transducer: 1" titanium dome, neodymium magnet, ferro-fluid cooled
- Crossover frequency: 2.5kHz
- 2x XLR/TRS Combo
- 1x 3.5 mm Stereo
- 1x charge port
- 1x TRS footswitch
- 1x 12V DC power output
- Enclosure: Polypropylene
- Grille material: Powder-coated steel
- USB charging: 1.5A max., device-dependent
- Power consumption: 100–240 V~, 50–60Hz, 0.8–0.6A
- Battery capacity: 86.4Wh
- Battery run time (at max. output): 6+ hours
- Battery run time (at moderate output): 12+ hours
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 15.75". x 10.83" x 10.71"
- Weight: 16.8 lb.
Wireless: 2 years
Speakers: 3 years active, 5 years passive