The Electro-Harmonix Battalion Bass Preamp and DI is a compact, flexible pedal that delivers powerful tone shaping capabilities in a rugged pedalboard-friendly package. Battalion is loaded with features that will appeal to tone-conscious bass players and includes a four-band equalizer, fully-featured MOSFET distortion section with three signal path options, a compressor, a noise gate and comprehensive I/O.
- Four-band EQ tailored specifically for bass guitar
- Controls for Bass (below 200Hz), Lo Mid (boost/cut at 280Hz Mid (boost/cut at 750Hz) and Treble (boost/cut above 2kHz)
- Distortion section features Level, Blend, Drive and Tone controls plus a dedicated footswitch
- Three signal flow modes yield unique tonal variations. Pre-EQ, distortion comes before EQ. Post-EQ, distortion comes after EQ and Dry EQ, only the dry signal mixed in with the Blend control is affected by the EQ
- Compressor with dedicated pushbutton, amount control and LED adds thump and sustain to your bass sound
- Noise Gate with adjustable threshold control eliminates noise and hum while preserving your attack and original tone
- Flexible I/O allows the Battalion to fit perfectly in any bass rig or application
- 1/4 in. input jack includes switchable 10dB pad
- Includes a headphone ready 1/4 in. output jack plus a hardwired 1/4 in. dry output jack
- Balanced XLR output for use as a DI. The DI features dedicated level, bypass and ground lift controls
- The Battalion features all-analog circuitry and comes with an EHX9.6DC-200mA AC adapter
One year warranty on pedals. 90 day warranty on all other products.