Combining a compact footprint perfect for a cramped pedal board, a comprehensive feature spec and an intuitive, easy-to-use user interface, the 22500 delivers powerful looping capabilities in an affordable, well-made package. You can use one channel at a time or switch over to parallel mode to use both channels at once. Add the 22500 Foot Controller for easy operation on stage or at home, and quickly navigate through your loops”individually or in increments of ten. You can also record your creations in high quality, non-compressed audio directly to a removable SDHC card (4 to 32 GB) with up to 100 individual loops per card. Plus, it iIncludes an 8GB card for up to 12 hours of recording time.
- Dual stereo loops with independent or locked loop lengths
- Sequential looping mode enables verse/chorus switching
- Parallel looping mode allows simultaneous playback of two loops
- 16 built-in drum loops
- Selectable microphone input with phantom power
- Reverse and Octave functions
- Undo-Redo your last overdub or recording
- Quantize or non-quantize (free running) modes
- USB port enables backup/restore to PC or Mac
- Programmable third footswitch for Stop or Tap Tempo
- Optional external Loop up/down foot controller
- Standard 9.6VDC 500mA power supply included
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 4.75 in. (146 mm) x 5.75 in. (121 mm) x 2.5 in. (64 mm)
One year warranty on pedals. 90 day warranty on all other products.