Crown XLS2502 775W Power Amp with Onboard DSP
The Crown XLS2502 power amplifier represents a mighty upgrade to Crown's renown DriveCoreTM series. In addition to its sleek new design, the XLS2502 provides an oversized LCD display and massive onboard DSP to maximize your sound. Available highpass, lowpass and bandpass filters on each channel allow for precise DSP crossover, loudspeaker matching and system equalization. Incredibly versatile, the XLS2502 powers 2, 4 or 8-ohm loads and bridges for 4-ohm or 8-ohm mono use. With unrivaled headroom and Crown's patented DriveCoreTM technology, the XLS2502 delivers 2400W at 4Ω bridged, guaranteeing a clean, undistorted signal.
Optimized DSP and LCD Interface
The XLS2502 features a redesigned interface with an LCD display three times larger than its predecessor, providing at-a-glance monitoring of all parameters. Onboard DSP offers highpass, lowpass and bandpass filters on each channel for precise control of your sound. Perform system EQ, loudspeaker matching and complex DSP crossovers with ease using the intuitive interface. When paired with the optional RJ-45 network card, the XLS2502 integrates seamlessly with HiQnetTM for centralized monitoring and control of all system components.
Massive Power in an Efficient Package
Despite its lightweight, convection-cooled design, the XLS2502 delivers a whopping 775W per channel into 8 ohms and 2400W bridged into 4 ohms, with tons of headroom for a clean, undistorted signal. Crown's patented DriveCoreTM Class D amplifier technology is ultra-efficient, reducing energy usage and heat generation. The XLS2502 works as hard as you need it to, powering 2, 4 or 8-ohm loads in stereo or bridging for 4-ohm or 8-ohm mono operation.
Designed and built by Crown, a brand renowned for reliability and performance, the XLS2502 is ready for the road. Convection cooling requires no noisy fans, and the lightweight design simplifies transportation and installation. Protection circuitry guards against overheating, short-circuiting and overloads, ensuring years of trouble-free operation. With affordable power and premium components, the Crown XLS2502 delivers everything you need.
- Class D amp with Crown's ultra-efficient DriveCore technology weighs less than 11 lb
- Higher DSP capabilities: More control; has band pass filter per channel
- Increased lighting functionality; turn off all LED indicators except clip and thermal to reduce distraction in dark venues
- Selectable input sensitivity; 1.4Vrms and .775Vrms options so that amp can be driven at full power
- Set sleep mode after specified time without having to press a button
- Security setting disables menu buttons; menu locked/unlocked by entering combination
- System reset allows factory settings to be restored
- Remote power trigger
- Peakx Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
- XLR, 1/4", RCA inputs provide flexibility
- Integrated PureBand„¢ Crossover System for better performance and control
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- 2Î Dual: 1200W
- 4Î Dual: 775W
- 8Î Dual: 440W
- 4Î Bridged: 2400W
- 8Î Bridged: 1550W
- Sensitivity: 1.4Vrms
- Frequency Response: +0dB, -1dB
- Signal to Noise: > 97dB (at .775Vrms sensitivity, 6dB lower)
- Intermodulation Distortion: < 0.3%
- Damping Factor: > 200
- THD: < 0.5%
- Crosstalk: At 1kHz: > 85dB, At 20kHz: > 55dB
- Dimensions: 19" (48.3 cm) x 3.5" (8.9 cm) x 7.7" (19.6 cm)
- Weight: 8.6 lbs (3.9 kgs)
3 year warranty for most mics.
1 year warranty for Soundgrabber mic.
Crown Extended Warranty available as an option.