- Class D amp with Crown's ultra-efficient DriveCore technology weighs less than 11 lb
- Higher DSP capabilities: More control; has band pass filter per channel
- Increased lighting functionality; turn off all LED indicators except clip and thermal to reduce distraction in dark venues
- Selectable input sensitivity; 1.4Vrms and .775Vrms options so that amp can be driven at full power
- Set sleep mode after specified time without having to press a button
- Security setting disables menu buttons; menu locked/unlocked by entering combination
- System reset allows factory settings to be restored
- Remote power trigger
- Peakx Limiters provide maximum output while protecting your speakers
- XLR, 1/4", RCA inputs provide flexibility
- Integrated PureBand Crossover System for better performance and control
- Efficient forced-air fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 2Î Dual: 1050W
- 4Î Dual: 650W
- 8Î Dual: 375W
- 4Î Bridged: 2100W
- 8Î Bridged: 1300W
- Sensitivity: 1.4Vrms
- Frequency Response: +0dB, -1dB
- Signal to Noise: > 97dB (at .775Vrms sensitivity, 6dB lower)
- Intermodulation Distortion: < 0.3%
- Damping Factor: > 200
- THD: < 0.5%
- Crosstalk: At 1kHz: > 85dB, At 20kHz: > 55dB
- Dimensions: 19" (48.3 cm) x 3.5" (8.9 cm) x 7.7" (19.6 cm)
- Weight: 8.6 lbs (3.9 kgs)
3 year warranty for most mics.
1 year warranty for Soundgrabber mic.
Crown Extended Warranty available as an option.