CHAUVET DJ GigBar Move ILS 5-in-1 Lighting System Black
Videos (1)View All
Chauvet DJ GigBAR Move ILS | Features of the New 5-in-1 Integrated Lighting System
The CHAUVET DJ GigBAR Move ILS provides an entry to the exciting world of wirelessly controllable lighting. It's not just a five-in-one lighting solution with moving heads, LED washes, strobes, derby effects and an RG laser, but a nerve center for ILS (Integrated Lighting System), making it the brain of a coordinated lighting setup that operates without annoying DMX cables. This expandability supports an unlimited number of separate ILS-compatible fixtures, making it amazingly simpler to expand your show.
ILS—the Heart of Your Lighting System
The GigBAR Move ILS contains the brain of a CHAUVET DJ D-Fi wireless DMX system. It coordinates your light show across multiple fixture types, making it easy to go from intimate venues to larger clubs. Imagine being able to simply add a new moving head or LED wash, and have it instantly sync up with the color and movement of your other ILS-compatible fixtures—no need for programming or trying to find the right DMX channel. The power to properly size your show to match the size and shape of a venue without having to reprogram doesn't just save time—it's the formula for greater audience impact.
Shed a Little (or a Lot) More Light
The original GigBAR Move was incredibly versatile, and the introduction of ILS really upped the impact. The GigBAR Move ILS gives you a simple entry to begin your system. The 10W LEDs in the moving heads are twice as powerful as the original, and CHAUVET’s Totem Mode keeps them focused on the dance floor or stage. The RG laser adds new color and impact to the show. The moving heads also feature separate color and gobo wheels. The color wash PARs feature three 3.5W RGB+UV LEDs for a spectacular range of color-mixing effects. Derby effects have multiple RGB 1W LEDs, and four 5W cool white LED strobes round out the mix.
Setup Is Simplicity Itself
Since CHAUVET DJ designed the GigBAR Move ILS as a pre-mounted system, setting it up is a breeze. Just pull it from its gig bag, put it on the included tripod stand, raise it to the height you need, connect power and you’re ready to go.
Full Control Is Yours
While the GigBAR Move ILS easily runs in standalone or sound-activated automatic mode, the real fun starts when you take advantage of the included wireless footswitch and/or RF remote. This remote, using radio frequencies rather than infrared (IR), no longer requires line-of-sight positioning to control the fixture. So, even if you’re running in an automatic mode, you can instantly take control of the system from wherever you may be in the room. Talk about having the best of both worlds.
Evolve Your Lighting
Whether you’ve been running lighting at your shows for a while, or are just getting started with lighting effects, the CHAUVET DJ GigBAR Move ILS gives you a spectacularly strong base on which to build. You can start small and simple—with one or two fixtures, adding more ILS-compatible units as your needs grow—with confidence that you’ll always have easy setups and be in complete control.
- 5-in-1 lighting system that includes moving heads, derbies, washes, a laser and strobe effect pre-mounted on a single bar
- Built-in D-Fi transceiver means complete Integrated Lighting System (ILS) compatibility
- Separate color and gobo wheels in moving heads allow for creative programming
- Totem Mode keeps the moving heads focused on the dance floor
- System includes a tripod, wireless foot switch, RF remote and carry bags to ensure quick setup
- Built-in UV LEDs illuminate florescent objects and make them pop
- Individual control of each effect ensures your show looks the way you need it to
- Easy control via stand-alone, DMX, wireless RF remote or wireless foot switch
- DMX Channels: 3, 27 or 46
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 540º/180º
- Colors (Moving Head): 7 + white, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos (Moving Head): 7 + open, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Light Source (Pars): 3 LEDs (quad-color RGB+UV) 3.5 W (1 A)
- Light Source (Strobe): 4 LEDs (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) 1 W (1 A)
- Light Source (Derby): 6 LEDs (2 red, 2 green, 2 blue) 1 W (1 A)
- Light Source (Moving Head): 1 LED (cool white) 10 W (2.3 A)
- Light Source (Laser): 650nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532 nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate (All Effects): 0 to 20Hz
- Stand Height: 4.8'-8.3'
- Beam Angle (Moving Head): 11º
- Beam Angle (Pars): 19º
- Beam Angle (Strobe): 8º
- Coverage Angle (Derby): 131º
- Coverage Angle (Laser): 93º
- Foot Switch Operating Frequency: 433 MHz
- Foot Switch Max Unobstructed Distance: 100'
- Illuminance (Pars): 1,205 lux @ 2 m (per par)
- Illuminance (Moving Head): 1,056 lux @ 2 m (per head)
- Illuminance (Strobe): 86 lux @ 2 m (per LED)
- Power Linking: 7 units @ 120 V; 12 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 81 W, 1.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 79 W, .6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Approvals: CE, RoHS, UKCA, FDA, FCC
- Weight: 23.4 lb.
- Size: 43" x 5.7" x 17.7"
- Included Controllers: RF remote, wireless foot switch
Special Effects controllers and fixtures - 1 year limited warranty.
"NV" products - 3 months limited warranty.
(All warranties are in effective from date of purchase.) No warranty on lamps, laser diodes, fuses, brushes, and belts.