This package combines the Bose L1 Pro32 line array and the Sub2 powered bass module, resulting in a seriously powerful PA with a portable design. These two components are built to work as one unit with one power source, while folding down for easy travel. The modular design also makes the subwoofers stackable, and easily expandable with more arrays in the future. Guitar Center recommends the Pro32 for professional DJs, musicians and medium-to-large clubs, bars and other venues. It’s also a booming personal home setup that takes up much less space than conventional speakers. Despite the size, this portable line array system outputs a surprisingly wide spectrum, with an extended low frequency down to 37Hz. No matter how the audience is placed, the L1 Pro32 offers a wide 180-degree range, so everyone can enjoy the same experience. And because it’s Bose, you can trust that it’s built to exacting standards, using cutting-edge audio technology.
Booming Bass, Minus the Bulk
Using their proprietary RaceTrack drivers, Bose optimized the included Sub2 woofer to do three things: give you some serious bass, optimize the center of gravity for easier travel and save as much space as possible, both on stage and in your trunk. Even at a slim 10x18" size, the RaceTrack driver rivals large conventional woofers in performance, while far surpassing it in convenience. And, of course, the bass is dialed in to match the output from the 32-driver, J-shaped column array. Together, the slim column and compact woofer combine for a peak sound pressure level of 128dB. It’s the next generation of portable live sound.
Mix From the Unit or Your Phone
Bose equipped the L1 Pro32 with a built-in mixer, making it easy to balance multiple microphones, instruments and other sound sources. The mixer features two phantom-powered combo inputs that accommodate both XLR and 1/4", plus 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5 mm) AUX inputs. And for streaming music or backing tracks, the Pro32 has Bluetooth integration. The rotary encoders are illuminated for easy adjustment of volume, tone and reverb, even on a dark stage. Or, to make mixing easy, just select an EQ preset. Bose has dialed-in presets for live music, recorded music and more. If there’s need for expansion later, it’s easy to add even more inputs via the dedicated ToneMatch port, which provides both power and digital audio to a Bose T4S or T8S mixer (sold separately). And this is all just the hardware controls—every mixer setting is also available wirelessly via the Bose L1 Mix app.
Seamless Control, Free From Wires
In addition to the drivers, another major innovation in the Pro32 is the new L1 Mix app. Just download the free app on a smartphone and adjust mixer settings instantly, with a minimal, intuitive interface. The L1 Mix makes it possible to adjust the mix live from anywhere in the room, in real time. The app lets users control their rig remotely, avoiding the awkwardness of bending down to adjust the settings on stage. And it’s not an either/or situation—the controls on the app and unit are always in sync. Change the settings on either and watch the other move to match. Plus, the app gives instant access to the entire ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets.
In the Moment, Anywhere
When the show starts, all that matters is the sound on stage. Bose built the L1 Pro32 for premium live audio that the audience will hear and feel. Thanks to the small footprint and portable design, the experience is more accessible than ever. The L1 Pro32 portable column array lets DJs, singer-songwriters and bands get from the parking lot to the stage with ease, leaving room to focus on what matters most—the performance.
- Provide a truly superior audio experience with the most advanced L1 portable line array ever, ideal for medium-to-large-sized venues and events like weddings, clubs and festivals
- Deliver premium full-range sound with consistent tonal balance for singer-songwriters, mobile DJs, bands and more
- Maintain supreme vocal and instrument clarity with a straight-shape extended-frequency line array featuring 32 articulated 2” neodymium drivers and wide 180-degree horizontal coverage
- Bring bass without the bulk via the Sub2 modular subwoofer, featuring RaceTrack drivers that take up less space, freeing up room in your vehicle and on the stage
- Go from vehicle to venue easily with a modular high-output system that’s lighter and easier to pack, carry and set up
- Select between optimized system EQ presets for live music, recorded music and more
- Connect various audio sources easily via built-in mixer with two combo XLR-1/4” phantom-powered inputs, 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5 mm) AUX input, plus Bluetooth streaming—and access system EQ and ToneMatch presets, volume, tone and reverb via illuminated controls
- Add even more instruments and other audio sources via dedicated ToneMatch port; one cable provides both power and digital audio between system and a Bose T4S or T8S mixer (sold separately)
- Take wireless control with the L1 Mix app on your smartphone to adjust settings instantly from your phone, roam the room and fine-tune, and access the ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets
- Stream high-quality Bluetooth audio from compatible devices
- Sub: 1,000
- Array: 480
- Total: 1,480
- Width: 13.58" (34.5 cm)
- Height: 84.06" (213.5 cm)
- Depth: 21.65" (55 cm)
- 28.78 lb. (13.05 kg)
- Width: 12.01" (30.5 cm)
- Height: 27.17" (69 cm)
- Depth: 21.65" (55 cm)
- 52.15 lb. (23.65 kg)
- L1 Pro32 mid-high array and power stand
- Sub2 powered bass module
- SubMatch cable
- Carry bags for arrays and power stand
- Slip cover for Sub2
- AC power cord
Warranty terms vary on other products. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.