Blueridge has re-introduced the classic O-sized tenor guitar and has perfectly reproduced this popular model down to the last detail. You'll love the distinct bright, ringing sound of the tenor guitar that sports a gorgeous Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides.
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic X-pattern
- Mahogany back and sides
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Multi-ply tortoise body binding
- Carved mahogany, low profile
- neck with dot position
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard
- and bridge
- Dovetail neck/body joint
- Blueridge logo in m-o-p with ornate m-o-p and abalone peghead inlay
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Vintage-style, 14:1 ratio, nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style
- Nut width: 1-9/32"
- Scale length: 22-7/8"
- Shop Adjusted