Bam ET2002XL L'Etoile Contoured Hightech Violin Case Greige
(0)|Q&A|Item #:1391700364510 POS #:110129020
6-month special financing^ + $115 back in Rewards** Learn More
Lease-To-Own Purchase OptionsLearn more
Order it today! This item is backordered, but you can save your place now so you don’t miss it when it’s back in stock. You won’t be charged until it ships.
Notify me when this item is in stock.
Expert advice from Gear Advisors, like Sarah
The ET200XL L'Etolle Contoured Hightech Violin Case has an outer shell made of Bam Hightech technique which is a triple-ply structure made of ABS, Airex foam, and another type of ABS while the inside keeps your violin safe from any intense bumps thanks to injected foam cushions that keep the instrument suspended. The inside also has a removable accessory pouch and two bow holders. You can carry this case with the side handle or using the two comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps.
- Suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- Inside removable accessory pouch
- Two bow holders
- Strap for a "Kun" style shoulder rest
- Shell made of the Bam Hightech technique: a triple-ply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- Outstanding protection and ultralight weight
- Two comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- Two soft-touch latches with key
- Very comfortable bi-material side handle
- Male/female airtight seal
- Anti-slip and anti-wear rubber patches on the bottom outer shell
- Real leather handly sewn on the upper shell
- Lower shell in brushed aluminum look
- Total Length: 24.2"
- Body Length: 15"
- Upper bout: 6.9"
- Lower bout: 8.7"
- 31.2 x 10 x 7.1"