BOSS IR-200 Amp and Cabinet Processor Effects Pedal Black
The BOSS IR-200 Amp and Cabinet Processor Effects Pedal gives guitarists and bassists a powerful stompbox for crafting and recalling premium amp tones. This advanced compact amp and IR solution offers exceptional audio quality, premium amps, deep sound shaping and instant sound recall with 128 memories. Over 150 hi-res cab impulse responses from BOSS and Celestion Digital are on board, plus 128 locations for loading your own mono or stereo IRs. The IR-200 turns your pedalboard into a self-contained direct sound solution for live playing, studio recording and practice. It delivers massive amp tones from a small footprint and smoothly integrates with all your favorite effects pedals.
Premium Amps and Cabs for Every Genre
The IR-200 gives you a library of meticulously modeled amps and cabs covering rock, blues, metal, jazz, country, and more. Select from vintage and modern amp styles, then pair them with perfectly matched cabs. There are dual amp channels too, so you can instantly switch between a crunchy rhythm tone and a searing lead tone.
Sculpt Your Tone with Powerful EQ and Effects
Shape your amp tones in detail with separate EQs for each channel. You get control over five frequency bands for the ultimate in tonal flexibility. Built-in ambience effects let you add space and depth for a full, rich sound. And with the effects loop, you can easily integrate all your favorite stompboxes.
128 User Memories for Instant Recall
The IR-200 offers 128 user memories for saving your finely-crafted amp setups, including amp and cab selections, channel settings, EQ, effects, and more. Recall a memory with the press of a footswitch or automatically switch memories while performing. This lets you change tones instantly without interrupting your creative flow.
Flexible Connectivity for Any Application
The IR-200 provides connections for using it anywhere. Send your tones to a guitar amp, PA system, or headphones. Connect to your DAW via USB for recording direct with premium tone. Control the IR-200 remotely from optional footswitches or your DAW. And with MIDI, you can sync it to other devices.
- Pedal-based amp simulator and impulse response loader with premium sound and features
- 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 128 user IR slots with support for mono and stereo WAV files, up to 32-bit floating point/96 kHz resolution, and 200 or 500 ms length
- Large onboard preset cab IR library with 144 BOSS IRs and 10 Celestion Digital IRs
- Class-leading IR reproduction with two custom DSPs
- Eight guitar and three bass amp types to cover a wide range of styles
- Run up to two IRs at once in mono or stereo
- 128 memories for storing user setups
- Two EQs in each memory plus two global EQs, all with selectable parametric or graphic operation
- Room, Studio, and Hall ambience types
- Effects loop with mono send and mono/stereo return, with selectable pre-cab or post-EQ positioning
- Dedicated software for loading cab IRs and backing up memories
- Versatile USB audio interface for recording and playback with music software on Mac and Windows computers and iOS devices
90 day labor warranty.
1 year warranty - Multitracks, Jamstations, etc.
Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.