Every guitar offers neck-through construction and are not only heel-less but features the “Shredzilla” deep cut for the easiest possible access to the higher notes. The back of the neck offers a speedy satin finish.
B.C. Rich tone and quality from the days of the custom shop are combined with legendary shapes and the latest technology.
Shredzilla Double Cutaway shape
Shredzilla Ultra Slim Contour neck
Mahogany "Nyatoh Palaquium" body, no heel neck-thru design
Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker
Hipshot fixed bridge
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body shape: Shredzilla Double Cutaway
- Construction: No heel neck-thru body
- Body material: Mahogany "Nyatoh Palaquium"
- Top wood: Available with Burl, Flame Maple and Spalted Maple
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Neck shape: Shredzilla Ultra Slim Contour with Satin Finish for Speed
- Neck wood: 5-piece maple/wenge neck for stability
- Joint: Neck-thru
- Scale length: 25 1/2"
- Truss rod: Dual adjustable
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony 14-degree radius with Abalone binding
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Extra Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24 Extra Jumbo
- Inlays: Extreme Abalone inlay 12th fret
- Nut width: 1.625”
- Configuration: Direct Mount Dual Humbuckers
- Neck: Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker Alnico neck pickup, Made in USA
- Middle: n/a
- Bridge: Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic bridge pickup, Made in USA
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: 9-volt battery compartment, 25k audio taper
- Control layout: 1 x volume (push-pull voice selector) 3-way toggle and push button kill switch
- Coil tap or split: Multi-Voice pull switch to toggle between two musically complimentary voices.
- Kill switch: Yes
- Bridge type: Hardtail
- Bridge design: Hipshot Bridge
- Tuning machines: Grover Locking Rotomatic 18:1 ratio
- Color: Black Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 - D'Addario NYXL0946
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea