Audio-Technica U857QL Cardioid Condenser Quick-Mount Gooseneck Microphone Black 18.64 in.
(1)|Q&A|Item #:1273887988957 POS #:103540670
6-month special financing^ + $10 back in Rewards** Learn More
Lease-To-Own Purchase OptionsLearn more
Open Box starting at $192.72
Order it today! This item is backordered, but you can save your place now so you don’t miss it when it’s back in stock. You won’t be charged until it ships.
Notify me when this item is in stock.
Save on orders $199+ and get expert advice from a Gear Adviser
The 18.94" version of the U857Q, the U857QL cardioid condenser quick-mount gooseneck microphone is designed to plug directly into a panel- or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector. The microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to UniGuard innovations. It features an ultra-flexible small-diameter gooseneck and accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine line cardioid polar patterns. Equipped with self-contained electronics, the phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain-before-feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 degrees to 360 degrees
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to plosive noises
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Included shock mount attenuates noise, shock, and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low-Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 139 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 5.3 oz (144 g)
- Dimensions: 18.94" (481.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) head diameter, 0.74" (18.9 mm) base diameter
One year parts and labor warranty.