Audio-Technica U853PM UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Hanging Microphone Black
(0)|Q&A|Item #:1273887988960 POS #:103563102
6-month special financing^ + $22 back in Rewards** Learn More
Lease-To-Own Purchase OptionsLearn more
Open Box starting at $201.52
Order it today! This item is backordered, but you can save your place now so you don’t miss it when it’s back in stock. You won’t be charged until it ships.
Notify me when this item is in stock.
Expert advice from Gear Advisors, like Sarah
Designed for permanent installation, the Audio Technica U853PM UniPoint cardioid condenser hanging microphone comes equipped with a wall/ceiling plate power module. The U853PM microphone is phantom-powered and features UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. It accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine line cardioid polar patterns. Its 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Wall/ceiling plate power module permits permanent installation in standard metal U.S. single gang electrical box
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom ”39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa; Battery ”39 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 128 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 102dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switches: Flat, roll-off; 0 dB/ +10 dB gain setting
- Weight (microphone): 0.5 oz (14 g)
- Weight (Power Module): 3.4 oz. (97 g)
- Dimensions (Microphone): 1.34" (34.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) diameter
- Dimensions Power Module (H x W x D): 2.80" x 4.55" x 1.42", (71.0 mm x 115.5 mm x 36.0 mm)
- Output Connector: Screw terminals
- Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Optional interchangeable elements: UE-H hypercardioid (100); UE-O omnidirectional (360); UE-UL Uniline (90)
- Accessories Furnished: AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8451 steel hanger; AT8534 wall/ceiling power module; AT8438 5/8"-27 stand adapter
- Audio Technica: M12
One year parts and labor warranty.