"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Audio-Technica BP893c MicroEarset Headset Condenser Mic for Wireless Systems AT Unipak Black
With its ergonomically molded earpiece and unobtrusive one-inch boom, Audio-Technica's BP893c MicroEarset offers inconspicuous placement along with clear, natural vocal pickup. Its lightweight low-profile design makes the microphone ideal for use in theatrical performances, houses of worship and broadcast studios.
The BP893c MicroEarset is positioned unobtrusively over the ear. Its omnidirectional miniature condenser capsule offers outstanding pickup tailored for natural vocal reproduction, with audio reproduction similar to that of a high-quality lavalier microphone. The microphone is also ideal for use in violin pickup; wear the BP893 over the ear as usual, with no need for clamps on the violin.
The BP893c features a BP893 omnidirectional condenser headworn microphone with a 1.4 m (55") permanently attached miniature cable that is unterminated. Comes with an AT8440 cable clip, two AT8157 windscreens, two AT8156 element covers, a moisture guard, and a carrying case.
Note: power module not included.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Outstanding clarity and intelligibility
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Extremely unobtrusive, 1-inch flexible boom
- Secure over-the-ear placement
- Extended frequency response for natural vocal reproduction
- Available in black and beige, wired and wireless models
- Element: fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -34 dB (19.9 mv) re 1V at 1 PaH
- Maximum input sound level: 114 dB dB dB spl, 1 kHz at 3% T.H.D.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Current consumption 0.1 mA typical at 5V (wireless only)
- Voltage range 2.5-11V (wireless only)
- Weight (microphone): microphone, boom & earpiece: 2.0 g (0.07 oz)
- microphone: 8.1 mm (0.32") long 2.6 mm (0.10") diameter
- boom: 26.4 mm (1.04") long, 1.07 mm (0.04")
- Output connector (power module): integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable 1.4 m (55"), unterminated
- Accessories furnished:
- BP893c: AT8440 cable clip, two AT8157 windscreens, two AT8156 element covers, a moisture guard, and a style m31 carrying case.
- BP893-th: AT8440 cable clip, two AT8157 windscreens, two AT8156 element covers, a moisture guard, and a style m31 carrying case.
One year parts and labor warranty.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
Questions & Answers View All