Audio-Technica AT4041 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
(2)|Q&A|Item #:1273887988642 POS #:100122304
6-month special financing^ + $19 back in Rewards** Learn More
Lease-To-Own Purchase OptionsLearn more
Save on orders $199+ and get expert advice from a Gear Adviser
This premium electret condenser microphone is engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live sound. The AT4041 cardioid studio condenser microphone features a smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region and a transformerless output for very high SPL-handling capability. A unique combination of audio excellence and moderate cost, the AT4041 is a rugged microphone housed in a case of turned brass with black chrome plating for durability and low reflectivity. The element back plate holds a fixed charge and has been aged to provide energy stabilization. The surface of the back plate is precision milled to ensure maximum charge linearity, resulting in a reduction in both frequency response peaks and diaphragm break-up distortion.
- Smooth, extended frequency response
- Slight rise in the high-frequency region
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, horns and under snare
- Low-mass diaphragm improves transient response
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques
- Switchable hi-pass filter and rugged turned-brass microphone housing
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY -36 dB (15.8 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE 100 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) 121 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS 48V DC, 3.2 mA typical
- SWITCH Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT 4.2 oz (120 g)
- DIMENSIONS 6.28" (159.5 mm) long,
- 0.83" (21.0 mm) body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; AT8159 windscreen; protective carrying case
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE S1
One year parts and labor warranty.