Audio-Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
(19)|Q&A|Item #:1273887988896 POS #:105134308
6-month special financing^ + $14 back in Rewards** Learn More
Get advice on recording gear from an expert like Katie and save on orders $499+
The Audio Technica AT2035 is a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone designed for critical home, project, professional studio applications and live performance. This side-address cardioid studio condenser mic delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad, the AT2035 microphone handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the Audio-Technica AT2035 is a microphone that provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. Audio-Technica equips the AT2035 mic with a protective pouch and a custom shockmount.
- Large-diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shockmount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad
- Includes protective pouch
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL: 158dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Pad, filter
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 2.1"
- Length: 6.7"
- Weight: 14.2 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
One year parts and labor warranty.