MiniLab 3 is built to fit seamlessly into any setup, from bedroom to stage, with its compact and lightweight design, deeper DAW integration, and MIDI out and USB-C connectivity. It was also designed with longevity and sustainability in mind. A rugged road-ready design means this controller goes the distance. It's made with minimum 50% recycled plastic construction and 100% recycled packaging.
On top of a world-class MIDI controller, users get a full package of premium music-making software, from an industry-standard DAW to well over 500 synth and keyboard presets. MiniLab 3 from Arturia is a compact MIDI keyboard and pad controller that gives you everything you need to make music, right out the box. Express yourself with a streamlined plug-and-play workflow, versatile assignable controls, 500 curated sounds from Analog Lab’s massive library and a bundle of world-class creative software, all in a refined portable design.
- Mini display and clickable browsing knob, with real-time feedback on tweaks and controls
- Custom-written DAW scripts for intuitive integration with major DAWs
- Octave up and down buttons for full range, and press Transpose for semitone transposition
- Two capacitive touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
- Control input for pedal: sustain, expression or footswitch
- USB-C MIDI connects to computers and MIDI Control Center
- MIDI 5-pin DIN output for connection to external instruments, gear
- Seamless integration with all Arturia software instruments, including Analog Lab: select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls
- Keys: 25
- 2 banks of 8 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads with RGB backlighting
- 8 rotary encoders
- 4 sliders
- Control pedal input
- USB-C MIDI
- MIDI 5-pin DIN output
- DAW and user presets: 8
- Power: USB
- Weight: 3.3 lb.
- Dimensions: 14"x8.7"x2"