Schecter ’78 pickups provides a palette of vintage-inspired tones; the coil split function adds even more sonic options.
Loaded with a Wilkinson WVS50 II K Tremolo bridge and Schecter locking tuners, the C-1 Exotic Spalted Maple will quickly become your “go-to” guitar for every occasion.
- Mahogany body with spalted maple top
- 25.5” scale neck with 14” radius ebony fretboard
- Dual Schecter ’78 humbuckers with coil split
- Wilkinson WVS50 II K tremolo bridge and Schecter locking tuners
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide (airborne, unbound particles of respirable size), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Ethylene glycol monoethyl ether, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: Spalted Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 14"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Coil-split
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right handed