Squier Classic Vibe '50s Telecaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar Butterscotch Blonde
Order it today! This item is backordered, but you can save your place now so you don’t miss it when it’s back in stock. You won’t be charged until it ships.
The Squier Classic Vibe '50s Telecaster Maple Fingerboard electric guitar delivers a throwback tone reminiscent of 1950s Telecasters, complete with Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups. Its pine body and maple neck provide a lightweight feel with resonant tone, while a slim, comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile offers an easy-playing experience. With vintage-style touches like a vintage-tint gloss neck finish, '50s-era headstock markings and nickel-plated hardware, this Telecaster emanates a vintage vibe. However, its 9.5" fretboard radius and narrow-tall frets make for smooth playability that appeals to modern guitarists. The Classic Vibe '50s Telecaster lets you tap into quintessential Tele tone with a familiar, inviting feel.
Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups Provide Iconic Tele Twang
The Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups in the bridge and neck positions are voiced to produce the bright, punchy tone that has defined Telecasters for decades. Roll back the Tone control for a warmer, rounder sound or turn it up for crystalline highs. A 3-way pickup selector switch lets you choose the bridge pickup alone for a biting leads, the neck pickup alone for a mellow tone or both pickups together for a blend of articulate mids.
Vintage Touches Meet Modern Playability
While vintage-style touches pay homage to the Tele's storied heritage, the Squier Classic Vibe '50s Telecaster's specs make it thoroughly playable for today's guitarist. Its slim, rounded "C" neck profile and 9.5" fretboard radius feel familiar and fast. Narrow-tall frets make bending strings a breeze. Combined with a resonant pine body, these design elements come together to create an instrument with nostalgic style but contemporary, player-centric features.
Access Quintessential Tone on a Budget
The Squier Classic Vibe '50s Telecaster delivers iconic Fender tone and esthetics at an accessible price point. Its quality components and construction provide exceptional value, allowing more guitarists to experience the Tele's distinctive sound and style. Offering a blend of vintage spirit and modern playability, this Telecaster epitomizes Squier's mission to make innovative, high-quality instruments available to all.
- Pine body, maple C-shape neck with vintage-tint gloss finish
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard with 21 narrow-tall frets
- Fender-designed alnico pickups, 3-position blade switch
- Vintage-style bridge with barrel saddles, nickel-plated hardware
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body: Pine
- Neck: 1-piece maple with vintage-tint gloss finish, "C" shape
- Headstock: 1950s-inspired headstock markings
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 21 narrow-tall frets
- Nut Width: 1.65" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Nickel-plated
- Tuning Keys: Vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: Vintage-style Telecaster bridge with barrel saddles, nickel-plated hardware
- Pickguard: 1-ply white
- Neck pickup: Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickup
- Bridge pickup: Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickup
- Pickup switching: 3-position blade (Position 1, bridge; Position 2, bridge and neck, Position 3, neck)
- Controls: Volume, Tone