The Alpha Haunt Fuzz Effects Pedal from Old Blood Noise Endeavors allows players to craft and explore a wide array of distortion sounds. After a limited release in 2018, Old Blood Noise has reshaped and condensed the Alpha Haunt into a slightly smaller design, making it more pedalboard-friendly without sacrificing any of its versatility. Along with the ability to manipulate a wide swath of fuzz textures, the Alpha Haunt also features a parallel Enhance circuit to bring in body and clarity when needed. Additional features include an active three band master EQ to further shape the output, master volume to control overall output level and haunting artwork by Daniel Danger.
- Variable control over fuzz gain, compression and tone to set the base fuzz sound
- Switchable fuzz range, bias and tone control voices for further options
- A parallel Enhance circuit with independent volume to bring in body and clarity
- Active three band master EQ to shape the output
- Master volume to control the overall output level
- Soft touch relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power
- Art by Daniel Danger