AmpliTube 5 offers a completely redesigned workflow, massive creative flexibility, more realistic tone than ever and much more. It includes 47 stomps, 34 amps (all 5 amps from Generation 5 included), 27 cabinets (the Generation 5 cabinet included), 13 speakers, 36 racks (all 19 racks from Generation 5 included), 11 microphones and all eight rooms—176 in total.
It features a new, completely customizable gear chain. Beyond mono and stereo, AmpliTube 5 now supports wet-dry-wet configurations, and other advanced series and parallel routing. The overall chain now supports up to a massive 57 simultaneous models across stomps, racks, amps and cabs. And setup is a breeze—just drag and drop any model into place, to build or reposition even the most complex rigs in seconds.
New to AmpliTube 5 is a re-engineered Cabinet section with all-new DSP. IK’s new Volumetric Impulse Response (VIR) uses 600 IRs per speaker, 1,200 IRs for a two-speaker cab and 2,400 IRs for a four-speaker cab, capturing a massive 3D array of mic placement options, plus all the interactions between speakers, cabinet and floor for a completely true-to-life sound.
AmpliTube’s movable microphones now truly shine, with an easy-to-use grid that lets you snap to a precise IR point or seamlessly blend between multiple measurements. Best of all, all 100+ cabinets have been remeasured in AmpliTube 5 Max, refreshing every single cabinet for a massive 143,000+ IRs in all.
With the massively expanded signal chain options in AmpliTube 5, you need a better way to mix and record that sound as well. So, AmpliTube 5’s studio section adds a new Mixer window, letting you blend the sound of your cabinets and microphones, plus DI signal. With panning, levels, busses and 19 built-in effects, some derived from T-RackS 5, it’s a powerful tool to put a final studio sheen on any track.
Remastered Classic Gear
AmpliTube 5 also revisits all the original AmpliTube legacy gear, adding not only a fresh new look, but optimized internal gain structure and superior power amp—speaker interaction to maximize their realism and feel.
AmpliTube 5 boasts an all-new, fully-scalable GUI to adapt to any display size, including the latest Retina displays.
New Redesigned Custom Shop
Totally redesigned with a more modern, easy to navigate interface. The new Custom Shop now allows multiple purchases, making it easy to get a custom chain at once. Also, more easily sort by gear you own or don’t own, unlock preset-specific gear and more.
- New gear
- 29 brand new gear models, including two new stomps, five acclaimed amps with one matched cab, and 19 racks—some of them taken from T-RackS and redesigned specifically for AmpliTube 5—plus two new rooms
- Ampless (based on Tech 21 SansAmp)
- VariDiode+ (based on MXR Distortion+ with interchangeable diodes)
- Amps and cabs
- SilverPlate 50 (based on PRS Archon 50)
- MiniPlex 20 (based on Friedman Pink Taco PT-20)
- New York B750 (based on Aguilar DB750)
- NY410 (based on Aguilar DB410)
- German 34 (based on Bogner XTC 3534)
- VHandcraft 4 (based on Diezel VH4)
- Black 76, White 2A, Plate Reverb, Hall Reverb, Inverse Reverb, Room Reverb, Shimmer Reverb, EQ 81, EQ PA, Saturator-X, Model 670, Vintage EQ-1A, EQ PG, Auto Pan, Tape Cassette, AM Modulator, FM Modulator, Filter Formant, Filter Phaser