The VBars offer smooth RGB Color Mixing, have a 40-degree beam angle, 15 built-in color macros, five operational modes (including DMX, Sound Active and Master/Slave), and have 8 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options. Users can also use the included ADJ LED RC2 IR wireless remote to change colors and functions of the LED Bars.
2x VBar LED linear fixtures
1x Soft Case Gig Bag
1x ADJ LED RC2 IR Wireless Remote
- Small but powerful
- RGBA color mixing
- Operates by DMX, internal programs or included remote
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Ultra bright, compact black linear fixture with 5x 4-Watt, 4-in-1 QUAD LEDs (RGBA) - casts no RGB shadows
- Smooth RGBA Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- 8 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 channels
- 5 Operational modes: RGBA Dimmer mode, sound active mode, static color mode, auto run mode (3 auto run modes), and DMX Control
- Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- Beam Angle: 40 degrees
- 15 built-in Color Macros
- DMX-512 protocol
- Color strobe effect
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Flicker Free
- Adjustable mounting brackets; mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 21W Max
- IEC AC input and out put on the side of the fixture to daisy chain the power cords
- Compatible with ADJ LED RC2 wireless infrared remote control up to 30 ft./ 10M (included in the pak)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 22" x 2.5" x 3.5"/ 560 x 63 x 90mm
- Weight: 4 lbs./ 1.7 kg.
- VBar gig bag inner dimensions (LxWxH): 22" x 6.5" x 3.5" / 560 x 165 x 90mm
- System Weight: 9 lb. / 4 kg.