Zildjian A Series 391 Cymbal Pack With Free 18" Crash
Videos (3)View All
Zildjian Drum Set Cymbals 101
How To Prevent Your Cymbals From Cracking
How To Clean Your Cymbals The Right Way
Zildjian proudly presents the A Series 391 Cymbal Pack With Free 18" Crash. This expansive cymbal pack provides a full range of tones for versatile drumming in any genre. It includes 14" A New Beat hi-hats, renowned for their crisp articulation and controllable pitch; a 16" A Medium Thin crash to provide bright accents; and a 21" A Sweet Ride that sings with balanced sustain and definition. As an added bonus, Zildjian includes a free 18" A Medium Thin crash for broader sonic range.
Legendary A Zildjian Alloy for Warmth and Clarity
Each cymbal in the A Series 391 pack is cast from Zildjian's proprietary A Zildjian bronze alloy, which has been the foundation of their instruments for nearly 400 years. This alloy produces cymbals with a warm, rounded tone, clear pitch and long sustain. The result is a set of cymbals that can achieve a range of sounds, from soft and breathy to loud and cutting.
14" A New Beat Hi-Hats: Crisp Articulation and Control
The included pair of 14" A New Beat hi-hats provide crisp articulation and a controllable pitch ideal for many playing styles. Their medium-thin weight allows for quick response while still producing rich overtones. The New Beats cut through dense mixes with ease yet remain versatile enough for softer genres.
Diverse Crashes Provide Accent and Expression
With a 16" A Medium Thin crash and a bonus 18" A Medium Thin crash, drummers have an array of tones for accents and expression. The 16" crash produces a bright, splashy sound with a quick decay suitable for tight rhythmic passages. The 18" crash opens up the sonic palette with a broader, fuller crash that lingers slightly longer. Together, these crashes allow for maximum dynamic contrast.
21" A Sweet Ride: The Perfect All-Purpose Ride
Serving as the centerpiece of the set, the 21" A Sweet Ride provides balanced, musical sustain with clear stick definition. Its medium weight and size make it ideal as an all-purpose ride for most styles of music. With its classic A Zildjian sound, the Sweet Ride cuts through live mixes when needed but can also provide subtle undertones for softer playing.
- 14" New Beat hi-hats
- 16" medium thin crash
- 21" sweet ride
- 18" medium thin crash
As of October 1, 2009, all Zildjian Cymbals are guaranteed against manufacturer's defects for two (2) years from the date of original purchase.
For warranty claims outside the U.S., contact your local Zildjian distributor. Click here for the international distributor locator.
Cymbals that show factory defects within two years of their original purchase are eligible for examination at our factory. Zildjian experts will evaluate the damage and issue a replacement cymbal, unless it appears the damage is related to improper use or care.
If you believe your cymbal has a factory defect:
1. Contact Zildjian to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#), via telephone: 781-871-2200.
2. Indicate the location of the damage on the cymbal with a piece of tape.
3. Make a photocopy of your original numbered and dated sales receipt.
4. Carefully package your cymbal. Include your RA# and the photocopy of your sales receipt in the box.
5. Ship the package to:
Avedis Zildjian Company
22 Longwater Drive
Norwell, MA 02061
A Cymbal will not be replaced if:
1. It has been misplayed, dropped, played with excessive force or treated abusively.
2. The center hole is worn due to improper stand set-up or abusive play.
3. The cymbal was bought second-hand or used in a lease program.
4. The cymbal has previously been replaced by Zildjian.
5. More than two years have passed since the cymbal was purchased.
• Cost of shipping a damaged cymbal to Zildjian is the customers responsibility.
• Factory evaluations take approximately 4 - 6 weeks.
• Cymbals that do not meet the warranty guidelines will be returned to customer.
• Cost of shipping a replacement or damaged cymbal back to the customer will be covered by Zildjian.