Clearance Sterling Audio ST151 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Get smooth vocal and instrument recordings
For capturing articulate, detailed recordings, the Sterling Audio ST151 is an excellent microphone, with a hand-assembled 1” capsule and custom-wound transformer. The ST151 provides exceptional smoothness to every vocal and instrument recording, making this Class-A, large-diaphragm condenser a standout in its price class. Enjoy recording the full-frequency spectrum—from 20Hz-20kHz—with a generous 142dB of SPL.
Comes with a carry case and mic mount
Complementing the ST151's durable construction and head-turning style, it comes with a mic mount and zippered carry case.
- Articulate and detailed vocal, instrument and speech recording
- Full frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Extreme volume handling: 134dB SPL
- Hand-assembled 1" capsule, custom-wound transformer, Class-A circuit
- Includes HM-2 stand mount and zipper case
- Requires phantom power
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Toluene, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Circuit Type: Class-A FET
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 134dB
- Equivalent Noise: 22dB SPL – A-weighted
- Typical Load Imp.: >1,000 Ohms
- Output Source Imp.: 200 Ohms transformer isolated
- Dimensions: 7.7" long, 1.9" max diameter
- Weight: 1.2 lb.
- Power: 48V phantom power